read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: Florida, United States
Interests: Finding and becoming addicted to bands that you've never heard of.
Expertise: Harry Potter. Family Guy. Being a loveable smartass.
Occupation: Computer related
Message: message me
Website: visit my website
|Figured I would drop in and say hello.|
I don't really xanga anymore, and I'm not really coming back to it. I just wanted to post for old times sake.
If you want to find me nowadays, I'm at my own site, vwchica.com. I'm still in Orlando, working at a web company called MindComet. It's fun, life is good, if a little complicated. But then again, when isn't it?
So maybe I'll post here from time to time. Not as frequent as before, but who knows.
'Till next time.
Happy Christmas from Florida.
I haven't been updating much, maybe I've fallen out of 'the xanga fad' or maybe I've just been really busy.
It's mostly a combination of both.
But I'll be back, muah. I'm headed up to Michigan soon, only be there for a few days but still if any of my Michigan people will be around between Christmas and NY... ring me up, bitches. 323.301.5850
By the way: blackcat, thanks for the scene it game
|Ahhhh I need to find stable employment. These freelance things need to end. :(|
Also note: Daniel Radcliffe grew up.
His Coolness points have overtaken his cuteness points, and I really want to give him a mix CD. No, I want him to give ME a mix cd.
For those living in the USA, know that Wendy's is doing a campaign right now where all of their 20oz cups (Medium) and larger have coupons for AirTran flights. If you collect 32, you get a free one-way ticket to anywhere AirTran flies. If you collect 64, you get a free return-trip ticket.
I am currently collecting them, and I strongly encourage you casual Wendy's go-ers, the ones who would otherwise throw this gold away, to pass them my way instead of the way of the dumpster. It means a lot to me, the freedom to go home and give my mom a hug whenever I need to. The freedom to visit any of my family or my friends that I would otherwise not be able to see.
You can count them as my christmas presents.
|So today was thanksgiving. You're supposed to be all thankful, and today I decided that I would not work, stress, or think about anything negative. I would be thankful. So here's a list of what I am thankful for (in no order):|
- Florida. Home to my full sail family and warm, sunny weather. The winter is here and it's 72 and sunny. All the time. The traffic may suck, but it's still a decent place to live. It's home, and I've come to realize that I don't mind it being home.
- Kham. If I go a day without talking to you, something feels like it's missing. I love how we can finish each other's sentences, and I love how you put up with me when you teach me something new about the Mac OS.
- My family. This year has really made me proud to be a Rauenzahn. You always found a way to be there for me, and never asked for anything in return.
- Marvin. My kid brother has moved in to my apartment, and we're starting our business venture together, through obstacles like 'the 9-5' and full sail schedules. He's the coolest kid ever, my brother from another mother, both my mentor and my apprentice, and we're gonna rock the world. Soon.
- My Full Sail family. We had thanksgiving today together, me, Marvin, Matthew, Anthony, and Aaron... the remaining few. It was fun, and very comforting to know that I still have strong friendships even though school is over with.
There's so much more I am thankful for, but those are the things that really make me feel happy right now.